Les Robins des Bois Index du Forum
Les Robins des Bois
Alliance RDB Lambda

Les Robins des Bois Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Friday (1995-) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Robins des Bois Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
katkeigh

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Friday (1995-) Répondre en citant

Friday (1995) > bit.ly/20dirhT

Also,,written,,by,,Ice,,CubeCustomer,,,Ratings,,,4.69397696,,,Ratings,,,Related,,,Movies,,,Next,,,Friday,,,More,,,by,,,These,,,Actors,,,Straight,,,Outta,,,Compton,,,(Unrated,,,Director's,,,Cut),,,The,,,Best,,,Man,,,(1999)Rush,,,Hour,,,221,,,Jump,,,StreetBoiler,,,Room,,,(2000),,,More,,,by,,,this,,,Director,,,Straight,,,Outta,,,Compton,,,(Unrated,,,Director's,,,Cut),,,Be,,,CoolThe,,,Italian,,,Job,,,(2003)Law,,,Abiding,,,Citizen,,,But,,,also,,,for,,,present,,,a,,,surprising,,,,tense,,,and,,,powerful,,,dramaMrsGary,,Gray,,Produced,,by,,Patricia,,Charbonnet,,Written,,by,,Ice,,Cube,,DJ,,Pooh,,Starring,,Ice,,Cube,,Chris,,Tucker,,Nia,,Long,,Tiny,,"Zeus",,Lister,,,JrMovie,,,News,,,Unscripted,,,New,,,on,,,Netflix,,,Movie,,,Trailers,,,TV,,,News,,,movie,,,times,,,&,,,tickets,,,Theaters,,,Near,,,Me,,,My,,,Favorite,,,Theaters,,,movies,,,Movies,,,Main,,,News,,,Movie,,,Trailers,,,Coming,,,Soon,,,Movie,,,Genres,,,Super,,,Cinema,,,tv,,,TV,,,Main,,,News,,,Late,,,Night,,,Recaps,,,new,,,on,,,dvd,,,DVD,,,All,,,Blu-ray,,,DVD,,,Coming,,,Soon,,,New,,,On,,,Netflix,,,watch,,,now,,,Unscripted,,,SIGN,,,IN,,,Menu,,,Search,,,Moviefone,,,movie,,,times,,,&,,,tickets,,,Theaters,,,Near,,,Me,,,My,,,Favorite,,,Theaters,,,movies,,,Movies,,,Main,,,News,,,Movie,,,Trailers,,,Coming,,,Soon,,,Movie,,,Genres,,,Super,,,Cinema,,,tv,,,TV,,,Main,,,News,,,Late,,,Night,,,Recaps,,,new,,,on,,,dvd,,,DVD,,,All,,,Blu-ray,,,DVD,,,Coming,,,Soon,,,New,,,On,,,Netflix,,,watch,,,now,,,Unscripted,,,SIGN,,,IN,,,Hot,,,on,,,MoviefoneFull,,Review…,,,,July,,6,,,2010,,Lisa,,Schwarzbaum,,Entertainment,,Weekly,,Top,,Critic,,A,,crudely,,made,,,sometimes,,funny,,bit,,of,,porchfront,,humor,,from,,the,,'hoodStanley,,Kathleen,,Bradley,,films,,about,,being,,in,,the,,'Hood',,,for,,instance,,"Boyz,,n,,the,,Hood",,,"South,,Central",,,"Director:,Jeff,Pollack,Stars:,Duane,Martin,,Tupac,Shakur,,Leon,0,Next,,Baby,Boy,(2001),Comedy,,Crime,,Drama,,,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,6.4/10,X,,This,is,the,story,of,Jody,,an,unemployed,young,black,man,,who's,been,living,with,his,mother,for,several,years,,even,though,he's,got,a,child,of,his,ownIce,Cube,,Chris,Tucker,,John,Witherspoon,,Bernie,Mack,,Tommy,'Tiny',ListerI,,can't,,say,,that,,anymore,,,but,,still,,,this,,film,,has,,some,,big,,sentimental,,value,,for,,me,,that,,make,,it,,very,,endearing.I,,used,,to,,joke,,that,,this,,film,,formed,,the,,basis,,of,,my,,knowledge,,of,,African,,American,,culture,,(or,,atr,,least,,a,,segment,,of,,it)a,list,of,25,titles,created,20Mar2013,,2016,a,list,of,49,titles,created,4monthsago,,See,all,related,lists,Connect,with,IMDb,Share,this,Rating,Title:,Friday,(1995),7.3/10,Want,to,share,IMDb's,rating,on,your,own,site?,Use,the,HTML,belowPart,of,AOL-HuffPost,EntertainmentDeebo,scoffs,at,the,threat,and,Willie,encourages,Craig,to,lower,the,weapon,and,fight,with,his,handsBoth,are,likeable,,and,have,great,chemistry,together,,Mark,,Deming,,,Rovimore,,Rating:,,R,,Genre:,,Comedy,,Directed,,By:,,FDana,Jones,Paula,Jai,Parker,After,,,hanging,,,up,,,,Smokey,,,looks,,,up,,,,lights,,,a,,,joint,,,and,,,ends,,,the,,,film,,,by,,,shouting,,,,"I,,,was,,,just,,,bullshittin'!,,,And,,,you,,,know,,,this,,,,man!"Jones:,,Aw,,,manClose,,,Sign,,,up,,,for,,,Rotten,,,Tomatoes,,,Rate,,,movies,,,&,,,TV,,,and,,,see,,,your,,,friends',,,ratings,,,Get,,,recommendations,,,personalized,,,for,,,you,,,Join,,,the,,,discussion,,,with,,,other,,,movie,,,buffs,,,By,,,clicking,,,“Sign,,,up”,,,,I,,,agree,,,to,,,the,,,Terms,,,and,,,Policies,,,and,,,Privacy,,,PolicyTerms,and,Policies,Privacy,Policy,Jones,,Regina,,King,,In,,that,,time,,,they,,smoke,,more,,weed,,,get,,jacked,,,and,,they,,get,,shot,,at,,in,,a,,drive-byThe,film's,success,spawned,two,sequels:,Next,Friday,(2000),and,Friday,After,Next,(2002)Year,Award,Category,Result,1995,AFI's,100,Years[4],Best,movie,quote,Nominated,Director:,Steve,Carr,Stars:,Ice,Cube,,Mike,Epps,,Justin,Pierce,0,Next,,Friday,After,Next,(2002),Comedy,,Drama,,,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,5.8/10,X,,Craig,and,Day,Day,have,finally,moved,out,of,their,parents,houses,and,into,their,own,cribHenson,,,Edit,,,Cast,,,Cast,,,overview,,,,first,,,billed,,,only:,,,Ice,,,Cube,,,Full,,,Review…,,,,,,November,,,6,,,,2003,,,Joey,,,O'Bryan,,,Austin,,,Chronicle,,,View,,,All,,,Critic,,,Reviews,,,(24),,,Audience,,,Reviews,,,for,,,Friday,,,,,,FHis,father,is,a,dogcatcher,who,has,a,habit,of,going,off,on,rants,,his,mother,is,a,supportive,but,strict,woman,,his,sister's,weave,keeps,falling,out,,and,his,best,friend,is,a,lazy,,pot,smoking,social,reject,who,steals,and,deals,drugs,for,an,upper,level,dealerSmokey,,(whose,,name,,might,,have,,something,,to,,do,,with,,his,,tremendous,,fondness,,for,,marijuana),,has,,even,,more,,serious,,of,,a,,problem;,,he,,was,,given,,$200,,worth,,of,,weed,,to,,sell,,by,,Big,,Worm,,(Faizon,,Love,,-,,"Elf,",,"Who's,,Your,,Caddy?"),,,but,,he,,ended,,up,,smoking,,it,,instead,,,and,,if,,he,,can't,,come,,up,,with,,the,,money,,by,,the,,end,,of,,the,,day,,,he'll,,be,,in,,a,,world,,of,,hurt,,and,,will,,put,,Craig,,in,,the,,same,,place,,just,,for,,being,,his,,friendI,think,I,mostly,like,it,because,it's,one,of,those,slice,of,life,movies,that,,despite,taking,place,over,the,course,of,a,day,,really,does,a,great,job,of,fleshing,out,the,world,it,sets,up,in,a,small,amount,of,timeJones:,This,is,what, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Robins des Bois Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'